Monday, March 7, 2011

You have to love people that run with half truths!

Of course, in Second Life--it prevails.

Has anyone noticed that when listening to the blogcast of Callum and Lyric, they seem to be against everyone around them? Ever Callum himself said it, "It was Lyric and Myself against the majority of people at Bear".

The thing is, I was never the ringleader of any such group at Bear. I went there to hang out with friends and have a good time. Am I a racist, woman hater, etc. Hell no! Fact is, Callum and Harrison themselves used to call me a "White Knight" a "Crusader" because it was me thet defended people from the pathetic trolling and rants from Callum.

So many things are apparant from Callums own blog. Those being that he has admitted many people hate him for good reason. He freely admits that Lyric would lose friends and reputation for hooking up with him. I strongly believe that they are both so butthurt over being ignored and cast out, that they have to take it to a new level by creating a soap box where people might listen to their rants of the injustice they believe was done to them.

Sorry, it does not work that way Callum and Lyric.

Callum likes to throw stones and yet--he cant see past his own hand. This is a person whom came up to me just 2 weeks ago as I was being introduced to my friends new girl and proceeded to ask her, "Are you another one of Surreal's sluts?". A woman he had never met!

Am I what Callum believes me to be? LOL, come and hang with me in SL and find out for yourself. Dont believe the rantings of these two kiddies. They love to hear themselves talk. Thing is, they have talked so much crap in Second Life about other people, no one is listening to them anymore. They have been forgotten. Which of course, is why they are here.

There are so many false statements with these two that to disprove them all would take me hours. Lets just give you one.

Lyric, the smart girl she thinks she is says that I am enemies with a nice woman named Tempest. Hmmm, take a look at the screenshot below and have a gander at part of my friends list. Seems my "enemy" is at the bottom. Sorry, again--false stories and propaganda perpetuated by two people that cant buy any friends to listen to them anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment